Mortuary college students who reside in Sonoma, Marin, Napa or Mendocino County are invited to apply for our 2017 Redwood Empire Association Scholarship!
CFDA is proud to announce our 2017 Redwood Empire Association Scholarship!
Mortuary college students who reside in Sonoma, Marin, Napa or Mendocino Counties are encouraged to apply!
Applicants must submit the completed application form along with the following:
- Application for scholarship
- Typed essay describing your motivations for selecting a career in funeral service
- Proof of residency in Sonoma, Marin, Napa, or Mendocino County (electric/gas/utility bill)
- Official letter from the mortuary college stating you are a current student in good standing
- One letter of recommendation
Completed application packet must be received no later than Monday, September 25.
Download the scholarship application here.
Completed scholarship packets can be mailed to:
CFDA Scholarship Committee
Attn: Matt Peralta
One Capitol Mall, Suite 800
Sacramento, CA 95814
Applications can also be sent via email to Matt Peralta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your participation.